1. What forms of payment can I use?
You can pay with PayPal, major Credit/Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Dinners, JCB) and Payoneer wallet. Credit/Debit cards payments are processed via Payoneer global e-payment solution.
2. Do I need a Payoneer account if I want to pay with Credit/Debit card?
Yes, but the process is very simple. Payoneer is a secure payment service that processes Credit/Debit card payments. It is a US company and is very similar to PayPal.
3. How long does it take to process the order and get purchased files?
All orders are processed in real time. These links will be sent to your e-mail. Download links are active as soon as you have received the email that I had sent you with a title "Your downloads are ready" included the download link after a successful order processing on Payoneer or PayPal website.
4. Is there any limit for me to download?
Your link will be available sent via Email after your order is approved. At any time you can manually reactivate links on Email!
5. What should I do if I have a problem with the download?
At first, try to use another browser or a special software. We recommend to use free and easy-to-use Internet Download Accelerator for the download. If you still can't download a purchased file, please contact us.
6. What should I do if the files I have purchased are broken, without textures, not the one I ordered?
We thoroughly check all our products before we give it to you. However, if you have any problem with the files you get, please contact us and we refund your payment or will send you a download link with the missing or fixed files.
7. Where can I find all my orders, get invoices and download files?
All your completed orders are saved in order information and download links to your email. There you can find a link to download page and get purchased files.
8. How can I access my personal account?
Personal account is available only for registered users. Login to the site by your login name and password then click on your login name at the top right corner on any page of the site.