MLS Cup Trophy 3D Model
Royalty Free License
A Royalty Free License permits multiple uses of a product without requiring the payment of fees such as royalties, license charges some time period of use, or per-volume sold fees. Products published under this license cannot be sold, gifted or transferred in the form it is downloaded from the site, however it can be used multiple times for commercial purposes after an purchase for it just once. This license does not provide exclusive rights and the product stays the property of the seller for further distribution.
MLS Cup Trophy 3D Model
High quality 3d model of MLS Cup Trophy - Major League Soccer Philip F. Anschutz Trophy, This product was designed by MLS. The model is made with attention to details. Compatible with 3ds max 2010 or higher and many others.
High resolution MLS Cup Philip F. Anschutz Trophy 3D Model all materials for V-Ray and Scanline renderer. The materials are available in the Max file format with V-Ray.
- .3ds max 2010, 2012 or higher with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials
- .max V-Ray - The materials are available in the Max file format with V-ray 2.0 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.4 or higher is needed.
- .max Scanline - The materials are available in the Max file format with Scanline.
- .obj - with mapping without materials..obj file, ready to import to any software. If your software doesn't support .OBJ format, please use .3ds format; .OBJ format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .OBJ format is set to quads
- .fbx - with mapping without materials- Autodesk FBX files
- .3ds - with mapping without materials
- Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale
- All textures and materials are included and assigned
- 3 textures, which vary in resolution 6000x6000px
This product is electronically distributed. The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand names, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. View license agreement for conditions of use.
If you like this product, please rate it. Thank you!
- 3ds Max 2010, 2012 or higher V-Ray 2.0 The materials are available.
- 3ds Max 2010, 2012 or higher Standard materials, Default Scanline Rendering
- FBX with mapping without materials- Autodesk FBX files
- OBJ with mapping without materials..obj file, ready to import to any software.
- 3DS with mapping without materials.
3D Model Specifications
- Geometry: Polygon mesh
- Polygons: 6,657
- Vertices: 7,326
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Total size: 15.2 MB
- Shipping: Downloadable
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Unwrapped UVs: Yes, non-overlapping